Added and separated some pockets and sections and stuff! Put a few small items I wanted to use more frequently as well basic drawing and general office stuff. :) I even have a place for my phone to sit. That empty pocket in the left is designated for my phone. Now I shouldn’t lose it in the pile of paper while I art. I’m very happy with this. I saw some similar organizers at michaels and I’m really glad I didn’t buy them. I like mine a lot better and with some card stock I can easily remake the sections for whatever needs I need them to be in the future. Or make another one. :) minus the breaks and blank stares while I tried to figure out what I wanted this project took about an hour. :) materials include cardboard, cardstock, scrapbook paper, duct tape, and double sided tape.